Is an ESOP the Right Exit Strategy?
Thursday, January 4, 2018
MPMA sponsor Redpath and Company is inviting members to a breakfast seminar Wednesday, January 31, at 7:30 a.m. at Midland Hills Country Club to understand if an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) could be an attractive strategy for exiting your business.
This seminar is reserved exclusively for manufacturing/distribution industry business owners, presidents, CEOs, and CFOs.
There are pros and cons to every exit strategy, but participants will leave the seminar with a clear understanding of how ESOPs work, when they make sense to setup, and what happens after the ESOP is created.
Reserve your seat today and discover:
To RSVP for the event and for more information, click here.
- What is an ESOP?
- Characteristics of ESOP company candidates.
- How ESOPs work (transaction and ongoing).
- Cost of an ESOP (transaction and ongoing).
- Entity structure requirements.
- ESOP financing options.
- How to get started with the ESOP process.