Nominations Sought for 2017 MPMA Member Awards
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
We would like to recognize the outstanding achievements, contributions, and service of our members and associates to MPMA and our industry at the 2017 Annual Meeting in October.
The following awards categories include:
The American Eagle Award was given out for the first time at the 2003 Annual Meeting. The Award will be given to someone who has given extraordinary time and energy in lobbying for manufacturing in the State and/or the National level.
In 1990, the Kuban-Remmele Award was created to recognize an individual, living or recently deceased, who has made a substantial contribution to the tooling and machining business in Minnesota. This highest honor is presented to the person for the following reasons:
- Substantial contribution to the creation of jobs within the industry.
- Substantial contribution to the training or education of employees within the tooling and machining industry.
- Instrumental in bringing an important facility, project, or new industry to this area which benefits the tooling and machining industry within the MPMA geographical area.
- The contribution of a major technological or innovative breakthrough which substantially benefited the tooling and machining industry.
- Several years serving the tooling and machining industry.
- The achievements of the award recipient have substantially benefited the MPMA geographic area.
- The recipient is or has been engaged in the tooling and machining industries, their suppliers, and educators/instructors who serve the tooling and machining industry.
The Continuous Service Award (President’s Award) is given to a member for significant, continuous service to the MPMA. Such service may be in one or more areas of activity. Association activities include, but are not limited to, committee participation, administrative responsibilities relating to association business, volunteer assignments, meeting attendance, and conducting educational or technical programs.
> Click HERE to download the nomination form <