Molex Job Fair Opportunity
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Molex in Saint Paul is a manufacturing facility that made flexible circuits, but due to decreased demand, employees were notified last fall that this facility would be closing in mid-2017. One of Molex’s key goals is to assist its employees to find their next job opportunities. To help, Molex is holding an onsite job fair on Tuesday, May 16.
MPMA members that want to get connected to quality people who are dedicated and hardworking, and are interested in participating in the Job Fair at Molex, 22 Empire Drive, Saint Paul, should contact Laura Kezar at 651-846-7693 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the full details.
These employees offer a variety of skills sets that other companies can use. The types of skills they offer include (but are not limited to):
- Engineering experience – Process and NPI
- Technical backgrounds - SMT, Drill (Hitachi and 129 machines), Route (Excellon machines)
- Production experience – Hand assembly, J Std Soldering, Die Stamping (Steel Rule or Hard tool), Eco bonding, Machine operating
- Chemical Processing and handling (plating and etching)
- Chemical analysis
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, Clean room experience
- Blue print reading, use of hand tools/calipers/micrometers
- Warehouse experience
- Maintenance experience
- Testing experience (Impedance and RDC)
- Quality Inspection (General, IPC (600, 610, 6013) and Micro Section) and Quality Engineering
- Supervisory skills/Production management
- Office positions including Scheduling, Procurement, IT, Customer Service and Administrative
If you aren’t able to participate on May 16, there are other options for meeting with these skilled and qualified job candidates. Please contact Laura Kezar at 651-846-7693 or email@example.com for the full details.