Nominations Sought for MPMA Awards
Monday, July 2, 2018
Each year, MPMA honors its members with a variety of awards designed to recognize the outstanding achievements, contributions, and service of our members at the 2018 Annual Meeting.
Please nominate yourself, or one of your MPMA members in the following award categories:
- American Eagle Award is given to someone who has given extraordinary time and energy to lobby for manufacturing at the State and/or National level.
- Kuban-Remmele Award recognizes an individual, living or recently deceased, who has made a substantial contribution to the tooling and machining business in Minnesota.
- Continuous Service (President's Award) is given to a member for significant, continuous service to the MPMA. Such service may be in one or more areas of activity, which include, but are not limited to: committee participation, administrative responsibilities relating to association business, volunteer assignments, meeting attendance, and conducting educational or technical programs.
- Power of Giving is a video sponsored by Bell Bank that highlights manufacturers’ philanthropic programs that have touched the lives of people in their communities. For many MPMA member companies, helping others in need is at the core of all they do.
- Industry Partner of the Year: In recognition of an Affiliate Member of the MPMA for embracing the overall mission and vision of the Association by providing products and services which have a profound effect on the Association, its members and the manufacturing industry. Affiliate Members long-standing partnership and exceptional service are a critical component to the continued success of manufacturing in Minnesota.
Nominations are due by Wednesday, August 1. Click on the award name in the list above for nomination forms and detailed information. Or contact Nancy Huddleston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-564-3041.