Manufacturing Compensation & Benefits Survey© is Available
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
The 2018 Manufacturing Compensation & Benefits Survey© will be available for purchase starting April 12.
The Manufacturers Alliance and Minnesota Precision Manufacturing Association have been compiling the Manufacturing Compensation & Benefits Survey© for 21 years. The survey report is rich in features designed to enable manufacturers to assess their company’s compensation, benefits, and human resources programs.
In 2018, 195 companies with a combined total of over 63,200 employees in the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas submitted compensation and benefits data for the survey.
The survey includes:
- 197 job categories across industry segments
- Hourly production, support, and management wages
- Executive, office, and sales salaries
- Wage increase percentages and premium pay practices
- Participant profile, ranking your wages against participants
- A complimentary workshop on how to interpret the survey
- Plus, the Manufacturing Trends Report
To purchase the 2018 Manufacturing Compensation & Benefits Survey©, click here.